Below are the important dates for the Class of 2024's admission process:
STUDENTS WHO ARE STILL INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THE CLASS OF 2023, BUT HAVE MISSED THE DEADLINES, SHOULD CONTACT THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. (732) 549 - 7600 x221
- Submit online application (should be completed prior to sitting for the Saint Joseph High School Entrance Exam).
Submit marks from 6th and 7th grade by November 15, 2019. 8th grade marks are recommended if available by deadline.
Submit standardized test scores from 6th and 7th grade by November 15, 2019. 8th grade standardized test sores are recommended if available by deadline.
Register for the SJHS Entrance Exam.
- Schedule appointment for interview (for those who have not completed one after Freshman for a Day).
Offers of Admission mailed on December 6, 2019.
Your response to our offer of admission and registration fee (Due date is February 7, 2020. Scholarship recipients due date is January 15, 2020.)
Placement exams are on March 7, 2020 (9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m)
Class of 2024 Welcome Barbecue is on Thursday, June 11, 2020 from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
A few notes for students and families who will apply in the Fall of 2019:
- Take a tour of the 70-acre Saint Joseph High School campus
- Learn about our academic, athletic, and our extracurricular programs
- Meet our talented faculty, staff, and students
- FRESHMAN FOR A DAY - Before and after Open House, we strongly recommend that you visit our school as part of our Freshman for a Day program. We promise that this program is the best way to see what a typical class day is like at SJHS. The FFAD program opens up on 9/16/2019 and will end on 12/4/2019.
For all inquiries, please contact the Admissions Office by phone at 732-549-7600 x221 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.