Freshman For A Day Program
If you are male and are currently in the 7th or 8th grade, then you are invited to participate in the Freshman for a Day Program at Saint Joseph High School.
- Students are paired off with a current Saint Joseph High School freshman.
- Students will accompany their guide to all of his classes.
- Students will have the opportunity to meet with Mr. Miguel Cabrita, Director of Admissions, several faculty and staff, and students.
- A complimentary lunch will be provided.
- Prospective students must arrive by 7:30 a.m.
- Parents are invited to return at 1:30 p.m. to meet with Mr. Miguel Cabrita, Director of Admissions, for an information session.
- Students return back at 1:30 p.m. Prospective students will stay for their Admissions interview at the conclusion of their Freshman for a Day experience.
8th grade boys are invited to attend from September 16, 2019 through December 04, 2019. We will also open up FFD starting January 13 for 8th graders who were offered Admission to SJHS but never had a chance to attend FFD.
7th grade boys are invited to attend from March 9, 2020 through May 8, 2020.